Automatic, Interactive Call Transcriptions for Instant Learning, Sharing, and Oversight
What is it?
Instant recordings and transcriptions of phone calls made within the Apollo platform for easy reviewing, interactive and efficient analysis, and sharing. Admins and reps can click words in transcripts to automatically advance the same moment in the call recording, listen at 1.5 or 2x speed, make sound byte clips, and more!
What is it for?
With Conversation Intelligence, reps have the ability to listen back to their calls to learn from their work. Managers can review their reps’ work to help them improve and stay on message, be it on cold calls, demos, or client check-ins. Anyone on your team can create and share sound bytes of ideal or not-so-ideal moments on calls for coaching and consistency.
As soon as reps’ calls begin, Conversation Intelligence starts working in the background to transcribe the dialogue. The resulting transcription is accompanied by a waveform, which visualizes the dialogue associated with each member of the conversation to create an interactive representation of the discussion.
You can click any point within a transcription to skip the recording to that part of the conversation. There's also options to increase the speed of the audio to 1.5x or 2x, so you don’t have to worry about the sunk cost of time frequently associated with reviewing recordings.
Select sections of the conversation that you find particularly interesting or noteworthy and share them with your team. It’s never been easier to share best practices or a learning moment.
Conversation Intelligence dramatically increases managers’ ability to coach and teach, while enabling reps to perfect their own phone skills.
How can I get it?
This feature is currently on demand only, so talk to your Sales representative or Customer Success Manager to get Conversation Intelligence set up for your team.
How does it work?
Record and Transcribe a Call:
Start a call within the Apollo platform and Conversation Intelligence will automatically start transcribing.
Review a Call:
- Open the desired call under the calls tab in the left-hand main navigation menu
- Click the blue play button to listen to the call
- Click a word or specific section of dialogue of one speaker or the other to jump to that part of the recording
- Click the speed button next to the play button to change the listening speed of the recording
Search within a Call:
- Search for keywords or specific topics in the search bar above the transcript
- Each instance of your search result will be highlighted wherever it appears in the transcription text and a yellow dot will appear below the relevant parts of the visual waveform
Share a part (sound byte) of a call:
- Click the desired line of dialogue
- Click “Share” directly below the section
- The link will automatically copy to your clipboard
- Paste the link wherever you like for sending and sharing
Note: If your transcriptions aren't very accurate then please note this is because a lot of signal can be lost during phone transmission. This isn't a difficulty that most speech detectors have to overcome because they are able to get the signal directly from a given device's microphone. The device you use -- and it's signal strength -- therefore has a sizable role in the quality of your transcriptions.