How to Install:
1. Go to the Chrome Store Apollo Extension Page
2. Click "Install Chrome Extension"
3. Select "+Add to Chrome"
4. Confirm that you want to add the extension in the pop-up window ("Add Extension")
How to Confirm Installation:
In the upper-right corner of any Chrome window you open, you'll see the extension icon - click it to open a window and you will see the Apollo icon:
How to Complete Your Setup
Logging Your Extension In To Apollo
1. If you're logged in to any Apollo App in another Chrome Tab, you'll automatically be logged in to that account in our Chrome Extension. If not, you'll see the Apollo login screen in the Extension sidebar the first time you click the extension icon to open it:
2. Just enter the same email and password you use to log in to your Apollo Web App and click Sign In, or, if you normally sign in with Google SSO, click the Sign in with Google button.
Optional: Link your Apollo Chrome Extension To Your Gmail Mailbox
*If you use Outlook or any email provider that's NOT Gmail, you can still use all the non-Gmail functionalities of our Chrome Extension from Apollo
1. Once you've logged in to your Apollo Account in the extension, open the extension in a Chrome tab that's open to whichever mailbox you've linked to your Apollo Account (in your Apollo App under Settings > You > Mailboxes tab).
If you are NOT using a Gmail mailbox, click Dismiss in the overlay and you're done!
If you are using a Gmail mailbox, click Link Gmail in the overlay that appears when you have the Extension enabled and you visit your Gmail mailbox (if this does not pop-up you can also access this flow by clicking the Apollo icon in the top right of your Gmail inbox):
2. Clicking Link Gmail in step 1 will popup a small window on the left to confirm which of your Gmail Accounts you want to link to the Apollo Chrome Extension - make sure this matches the email address you have linked in your Mailbox Settings in your Apollo App (Settings > You > Mailboxes tab in your Apollo App):
3. Once you've selected your Gmail account, the same small window will switch to a page that lists all the permissions you need to grant our Extension to power-up your Gmail. You must click Allow to use the Apollo Chrome Extension Gmail power-ups:
4. Once you click Allow, that small window will switch to a message confirming that you've connected your Gmail and you can close that tab:
You'll now see a Apollo logo in the top-right of your connected Gmail mailbox. Click it to view and/or change your default Settings for our Chrome Extension Gmail power-ups (as well as Salesforce power-ups if your Apollo App is integrated with Salesforce):
- All these Settings are "User-Specific", so you're configuring them just for your own mailbox, and your other Apollo Users (Teammates) can choose their own settings in their own mailbox when they set up the extension