How to Use Prospect to Search for the People and/or Companies you Want to Target
1. Navigate to Prospect in the left-hand main navigation menu and People or Companies across the top menu
2. Use the Filters on the left side to Search for the People or Companies that match the best-fit search signals you know or want to explore. You can use any of the filters shown below, and if you activate Territories in your settings and/or connect your Salesforce or Hubspot CRM, you'll have additional filters on this page that leverage those:
3. Once you've filtered for the types of Leads you're after, use the check boxes next to each to select individual leads or use the drop-down menu at the top of the page to "Select (this first visible) Page" of leads, "Select All" leads that match your current filters, or input a number to "Select the first # people (leads)" in that search result. Be sure to use the checkbox at the bottom of the drop-down menu if you want to set a limited number of "people per company" to prospect:
4. To purchase Leads, click "Reveal Verified Email" to the right of any individual Lead listed or use the menu that appears (after selecting any Leads) at the top of the page to do any of the following (listed from left to right):
- Add to Contacts: Purchases the selected Leads and adds them to your Contacts Page
- Add to Sequence: Purchases the selected Leads, adds them to your Contacts, and adds them directly to whichever engagement Sequence you select
- Add Lists: Purchases the selected Leads, and adds them to your Contacts with a list of your choice to easily identify that particular list of Leads.
- Assign Owner: Purchases the selected Leads and assigns them all to whichever Apollo teammate (user) you select
- Export: Purchases the selected Leads and exports them in a CSV file
You'll receive a verification email when your Leads are added to your account. If any Leads fail our verification, we don't charge you a Lead Credit for them, but if it's available we will still give you their guessed email, free of charge, in case you would still like to contact them.