Automatically sync contact and account data, activities, and/or update stale or inaccurate data in your HubSpot CRM.
What is it?
All HubSpot CRM users can now integrate their database with Apollo in a bidirectional sync.
What is it for?
Pull and push contact and account information between HubSpot and Apollo. If you change something in HubSpot, it will automatically update within Apollo and vice versa. All HubSpot users can now rest assured that their data remains up to date and that the days of continual manual entry are gone, thereby removing the risk of errors and returning valuable time.
What Apollo data Fields can be synced with HubSpot?
Currently, manual push/pull functions are only available for contacts. We can sync accounts as well, but only if they have at least one contact under them in Apollo or HubSpot.
- Contact push Apollo > HubSpot: contact stage, company, owner, first name, last name, email, title, phone, and address
- Account push Apollo > HubSpot: account stage, owner, name, address, phone, domain from account, and founded year
- Contact pull HubSpot > Apollo: lifecycle stage, company, owner, first name, last name, email, title, phone, and address
- Account pull HubSpot > Apollo: lifecycle stage, owner, name, address, phone, and website/domain
- Push emails (more information here), notes, phone calls, and completed tasks from Apollo > HubSpot (NO pull supported)
Important Notes: 1) If a user's HubSpot account is not connected to Apollo, then we will only be able to sync record ownership if her email credentials are the same for both HubSpot and Apollo. 2) If you need to adjust the lifecycle stage of a contact to a previous stage, you can only do so within HubSpot on a manual, individual basis. You can read more about that from HubSpot here.
How does it work?
To integrate Apollo with HubSpot:
* You can only link HubSpot if nobody else in your organization has linked Salesforce to your Apollo App
1. Head to Settings > Integrations > Hubspot
2. Sign in to the HubSpot account you want to link
Configure your Integration Settings
All information pushes are automatically disabled, so first select the fields you would like to sync.
Once you enable contact push, you will be able to choose to push all new contacts or just new contacts within certain stages.
1. To push contacts already within Apollo to HubSpot, bulk select your desired contacts in your Contacts page using the "Created At" filter to find only those added before the integration
2. With desired Contacts selected, click More > Push to HubSpot
* You can also manually push contacts from your Contacts page to HubSpot later, even if they are outside of any specified contact stages
- All CSVs uploaded to Apollo will automatically push to HubSpot if contact push is enabled
- If contact push is disabled, no contacts will be pushed to HubSpot from Apollo.
- If/once enabled, neither calls nor tasks will sync until they are completed
This setting defines if people can view contacts synced from HubSpot within Apollo searches
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Hubspot and turn on or off the contacts you want visible then click Save
HubSpot Mappings (Tab)
This tab is where you select how fields within Apollo are mapped to HubSpot and vice versa
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Hubspot > Mappings and configure the fields you'd like to share
This tab is where you see any push/sync errors between the two platforms if they ever arise
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Hubspot > Errors
- Under any listed error, Apollo will tell you exactly what caused it
- If any error is "unknown", "exception", or "internal", contact us and we can investigate the cause