Keep Track of your History of Data Purchases
Head to Settings > Data Request History
This will give you a list of all data requests that have been made in your app.
We have numbers associated with each request:
- Contacts - the total number of contacts requested
- Credits - the total number of data credits spent on this request
- Verified - the number of verified contacts returned. If any verified emails bounce they will be subtracted from this number and added to the Bounced column.
- Guessed - the number of contacts returned with guessed emails (these DO NOT cost any data credits)
- Pending - the number of contacts pending manual verification
- Unavailable - the number of contacts we could not find reliable enough info to return a verified or guessed email
- Refunded - the total number of credits refunded due to a verified email bouncing. Any contact added to this column will remove them from the verified section.
To the right of those statistics, you'll see the initials of the user who made the data request, which you can roll over to see their full name and email.
You can read more about how the data request process works here!
Last, there are a number of options available with each data request:
- Prospect More with These Filters - This option is only available for "Prospected Email Requests", as opposed to those made from "Customer Profiles" (which still appear in the history list) - this takes you to the Prospect Searcher tab and automatically applies the same filters as this request
- Add to Sequence - This adds all contacts from the data request into the sequence of your choice
- Export to CSV - This exports all contacts from this data request to a CSV
- View in Contacts - This takes you to your contact list that will be filter by this data request
Article is closed for comments.