Easily Bulk Export Enriched Apollo Contacts to a Spreadsheet
The contacts you're allowed to export are the ones that you have already requested their contact information (spent credits on them) and you have available over the Saved page.
- Navigate to the People page.
- Click on the Saved link, at the top center menu.
- At the Filters section on the left side of the page, use the filters we have available to narrow down the list of contacts you would like to export.
- Use the checkbox dropdown button, next to the column headers, to bulk-select all or some of the contacts you've filtered for to be exported.
- Click on the Export button to proceed and then choose Start Export.
- Note that large exports of more than 1000 contacts can take a several minutes to download.
We'll send a CSV file of your exported contacts in an email to your Apollo login email address as soon as the export is complete. Also, you can access the file exported over Settings > Imports & Exports > Exports and just click on the file you want to download from there.