How Do I Know What Contacts Are in a Sequence?
Ensure you are not Over Messaging your Users
You can see what contacts are in your sequences from 'Sequences'
- Go to Sequences in the left main menu
- Select your desired sequence
- Click the Contacts tab at the top
- The contacts in the filter will be displayed in the Total tab
- You can also see contacts based on outcome by clicking the tabs on top of the contacts list, ie. replied, approaching, failed, etc.
Alternatively, you can see contacts in a sequence from 'Contacts'
- Go to Contacts in the left main menu
- Select Sequence in the filters list to expand the drop down
- Use the dropdown filters to see contacts in specific sequences
- You can also exclude contacts in a sequence to see who has not been in a sequence.