Sequences Optimize & Automate Engagement & Nurturing with your Prospects
What is a Sequence?
Sequences are outreach campaigns with any number of sequential contact points and tasks, customized to personally engage your target audiences at scale. They ensure your team delivers the ideal communications and completes the right tasks at the right time to speed your prospects through your pipeline into paying customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As you use Apollo to hone in on your ideal customer profiles, create Sequences to match each type of outbound and/or inbound prospect you're targeting with automatic and manual messages, calls, and action items that speak directly to the value propositions they're looking for.
Benefits of Sequences
- Admins and Teammates institutionalize their best practices for engaging leads into easy-to-follow guides that automatically add defined tasks to your sales teams' Apollo dashboards on set schedules, ensuring consistency and accountability
- A/B test message templates, scripts, and strategies against each other to confirm the best version of any particular Step in your sales process
- Leverage Reports to compare and optimize the efficacy of every unique approach you try and confirm the best times for every message you send to be delivered
What Are Steps in a Sequence?
Steps are the individual messages and activities you design for your team to successfully engage whatever prospects you're targeting. Sequences are made up of as many steps (of any type) with as much spacing between each Step as you choose.
4 Types of Steps:
1. Automatic Email: Use any of your Apollo email templates and/or create new ones to craft personalized, targeted messaging to be delivered automatically based on the parameters you set
2. Manual Email: A clearly defined and scheduled task to edit and deliver follow-up emails that you want fully customized to individual prospects, even if most the the content is pre-defined in a template
3. Phone Call: Add notes, tips, scripts and any other helpful collateral within a clear reminder to call (use our Dialer to have your team call directly from their dashboard and automatically capture call recordings and additional insights)
4. Action Item: A completely customizable task to perform any number of necessary internal communications or processes along the way to a successful sale
What Determines the Timing/Spacing between Steps?
1. Schedule - Creating and Updating Schedules
2. "Wait For" time in each step - How Sequences Calculate Wait Days
What is a Sequence Ruleset?
Rulesets allow you to edit default and (optional) advanced Triggers that automatically update the stage of the Contacts (leads) and/or the Accounts they belong to whenever particular conditions are met as they go through a sequence. These include key moments to pause or stop particular contacts from continuing in a sequence, for instance if they've confirmed or denied their interest. You can also set a maximum number of emails to be sent within a sequence per day and add CC and/or BCC email addresses to receive all emails as they're sent, for monitoring purposes.