When enabling the Opt-out setting, you can include an unsubscribed link to all emails sent through the sequences in Apollo, so your prospects could have the change or choosing to be removed from your mailing list.
Apollo will not include the unsubscribe link to personalized emails sent directly from the Contacts cards or via the Apollo Chrome Extension. This message will only get attached to emails created from sequences.
Also, this setting is user-specific, so the link would be added for the mailboxes of the specific user profile that turns it on.
To enable/disable and edit the message from the opt-out setting, use the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Settings > You option, in the left main menu.
- Over the General tab, find the Email Settings on the right-hand side.
- Enable or disable the setting Append the following opt-out message after my signature in sequences by toggling the switch on/off.
- You can also edit the message if you'd like.
- Once you're done, click on the Save button, at the right upper corner.
To create your own unsubscribe link it's possible when using a Custom Tracking Subdomain, which is a feature available for Annual Custom plans.
Article is closed for comments.