Save your Most Common & Useful Filters as Customer Profiles to shortcut your Searches for New Leads and Existing Contacts
Customer Profiles are sets of saved filters for the key personas and decision makers in your target accounts. From specific titles and companies to industries, locations, keywords, and more, you can pinpoint the exact types of customers you have the most success selling to and reuse those filter sets in combination with more filters to continually enhance your targeting.
How to Create a Customer Profile
1. Navigate to Customer Profiles in the left main menu
2. Click the +New Profile button in the top-right corner:
3. Create a name for your new Customer Profile that's uniquely specific to the types of people you'll be filtering for
4. Use the 21+ People and/or Company Customer Profile Filters to identify your target audience by fields you want to include or exclude
- Pro tip: Click into a filter to see all the options it has for inclusion and exclusion, and pay attention to text and links in-line with those fields for more explanation on how each works
5. When you've finalized your filters, be sure to Save your Customer Profile by clicking the button in the upper-right of the page to +Create Customer Profile.
How can I use Customer Profiles to Request Leads?
From Customer Profiles
You can request leads by clicking the top right +Request Net New Leads button within any of your saved Customer Profiles to request leads in bulk that match that profile:
You can also navigate to Prospect Searcher in the left main menu and click Saved Views to see and select any of your saved Customer Profiles to automatically apply all their constituent filters to your list of Prospects. Then, you can add more filters or just scroll and select or use the checkbox button in the top-middle of the page to bulk-select all or some of the net new Leads you want to purchase from that Profile.