Use Customer Profiles to Search for Leads from Specific Companies You're Targeting for Account-Based Sales
If you have or want to create a list of specific companies you're looking to target, you can search for contacts from a large list of company domain names (websites) from both Prospect and Customer Profiles.
In Prospect, you can search for and pick specific leads from specific companies on the most granular level. Just scroll down to the Company filter and enter them one-by-one or click the link to Enter large list of companies.
In Customer Profiles, you can place a broader request for leads from specific companies and use the additional Titles filter to sort leads within your large list of companies.
If you have Company Websites (not just Company Names):
1. Navigate to Customer Profiles in the main left menu
2. Click the button in the upper-right to create a +New Profile
3. Click to expand the Companies filter (under Title) on the left side of the page
4. Go to your list of companies and copy the list of their domain names (websites)
5. Paste the company domain names into the Companies filter > Enter Large list of companies field
6. Click Save and Search under the large list of companies field to enter the list of companies in your Customer Profile
7. Go to the Titles filter and enter the specific titles you're looking to contact
8. From here, you can enter as many more filters into the Customer Profile as you like and place a targeted lead request by clicking the button in the upper-right to +Create Customer Profile and then using the drop-down button on your saved Customer Profile to select Request New Leads from that Profile.
Pro Tip: Be sure to open up your Max # of leads per company when placing the request if you want more than one title/contact per company
- OR - Click View In in the top-right corner of the page and Select Prospect from the dropdown to load these titles and companies in Prospect and cherry pick specific contacts you would like
If you only have Company Names, not Websites:
If you don't have a list of domain names (company websites), then you can upload a clean column of company names to be enriched with company domains (websites) by clicking the link in the paragraph under the field that starts with Do you only have the company names?
- This will upload the names of your companies and create accounts for them in Apollo, which will automatically enrich all the other company information we have on them in our database, including company domain names
- From there, you can go to Accounts and select the CSV you added for enrichment from the CSV Import filter
- Then use the checkbox button dropdown to Select All.
- More button that appears in the top-middle of the page once any accounts are selected and select Export from the dropdown menu
- This will give you a CSV with a company domain column that you can copy and paste into the Enter large list of companies field where we started
- Follow the instructions at the top of this article to search for and request Leads from your list of companies