Yes, to Schedule Emails to Send out at a Different Time, Use One of the Following Two Options
1) Reschedule from your outbox
You'll occasionally want to override the schedules of your messages so they skip to the front, or back, of your delivery queue (determined by your sequence(s) schedules or whatever you set on manual messages). When that happens, you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Outbox page in the left main menu
- Filter your emails by keywords, which user the emails are from, which sequence the emails are in, contact lists, the date range when the emails are scheduled to send, and even the not sent reason
- You can also leverage the filters across the top of the contact list. In this case, the Scheduled tab is most useful.
- Select the emails you'd like to reschedule. You can use the checkbox dropdown at the top left to select all or a certain number of contacts.
- After you've selected the emails you want to reschedule, click the Change Scheduled Time button (shown as a clock) -
- A modal will then offer several options for when to resend, shown below -
- Click Schedule
- You've rescheduled the selected emails
- Note: If you have a lot of messages scheduled for different days and times, and would like them to skip to the front of your queue, then the Immediately option (highlighted below), is what you will need to select. Keep in mind, however, that this option is still ultimately bottlenecked by whatever your daily and hourly sending limits are (detailed here).
2) Reschedule from Sequences
Rescheduling from the Outbox page allows you to take a generalized approach to adjusting your delivery queue, but rescheduling from a sequence's Emails tab allows you to control specific steps, due to the fact that you can filter your messages by them. This is the primary advantage to rescheduling messages from sequences.
- Go to Sequences in the left main menu
- Click the Emails tab in the top left
- Click the Filters button and filter for the specific emails you want to reschedule
- Filter for the specific Step(s) you're looking to reprioritize
- Click the Scheduled tab above the list of contacts
- Select your list of emails with the checkbox button or checkbox dropdown
- Once your emails are selected, click the Change Scheduled Time button (shown as a clock)
- A modal will offer options for when to resend. You can choose from those options and set a specific send time
- Click Schedule
- You've rescheduled your emails
- Note: If you would like send messages in a specific step to the front of your queue, then the Immediately option (selected in the GIF above), is what you will need to select. Keep in mind, however, that this option is still ultimately bottlenecked by whatever your daily and hourly sending limits are (detailed here).
Article is closed for comments.