How to Add Teammates and Remove Them When They've Left
Note that you must have the required permissions to make any changes to users.
Add a User (Teammate)
1. Navigate to Settings in the left main menu
2. Click Users
2. Click the +New User button in the top right:
- This will bring up a window to enter in their login info, permission profile (required), territory, and team (optional)
- Click the Create button when finished
Once you click Create they'll be added to your app and an invitation for them to join and create a login password is sent to the login email you just set for them.
Deactivate (Delete) a User
If you need to remove a teammate from your app for whatever reason, here's how:
1. Navigate to Settings and then click Users
2. Click the additional options (...) button on the right of the user you want to deactivate and select Deactivate:
3. In the modal that pops up, click Deactivate
- This will also unlink all connected email accounts for this user
- That user is now deactivated and moved to the bottom of your user list and grayed out
- You can reactivate them at a later date if needed
- You'll want to both reassign any contacts and accounts they owned, and make sure any emails that were sending from them send from another user!
- We only allow de-activation, never deletion of your users, so that even once this is done, you can still seetheir historical data in your Apollo Analytics
If you ever need to reactivate a user, locate that user in the User list. Click the additional options (...) button and then click 'Reactivate'.
In the modal that pops up, select +Reactivate
Article is closed for comments.