Define the Priority of any Task (Emails, Phone Calls, and Action Items) for Enhanced Organization of Your Daily Task List as it Populates
You can now set Low, Medium, or High Priorities for each Manual Email, Phone Call, and Action Item Task you create on their own and/or in your Sequences.
Your daily list of Tasks (found in your Home and Tasks pages) are broken-down into Calls, Manual Emails, and Action Items, and each of those lists can now be sorted by Priority.
Set Priority for Tasks in Sequences
1. Navigate to Sequences in the left main menu
2. Click the button in the upper-right to create and save a +New Sequence or select any existing Sequence from the list
3. In the Editing page of your Sequence, click the button in the upper-right to +Add Step
4. In the Add Step modal that appears, select Manual Email, Phone Call, or Action Item in the Step Type dropdown, and another dropdown for Priority will appear below your Wait for dropdowns.
Automatic Emails will not have a Priority dropdown, since they don't need any action from a Apollo User to automatically send.
6. Once your Step is added, be sure to activate it by flipping the switch on the left side of where it's now listed in your Sequence from grey to blue. Also be sure to check the master switch for your Sequence in the upper-right to ensure it's sent to Currently Active (blue) rather than Paused (grey) whenever you want the whole Sequence to go live.
Set Priority for Stand-Alone Tasks
1. Navigate to Tasks in the left main menu
2. Click the button in the upper-right to create a +New Task
3. In the New Task modal that appears, the Priority dropdown will be found between the Due Date and Notes fields
4. Customize your other fields and select Low, Medium, or High Priority, then click the button to +Create your Task
Leveraging Task Priority for Sorting in Home
1. Navigate to Home in the left main menu
2. Click into your Calls, Manual Emails, or Action Items Sections
3. Click the sort-by dropdown button in the middle-left of the page and select Priority
4. Use the second dropdown to sort by Descending (highest-priority tasks listed first) or Ascending (lowest priority tasks listed first), and click the blue button to Apply
Leveraging Task Priority in Tasks
1. Navigate to Tasks in the main left menu
2. Click the sort-by dropdown button in the top-left of the page and select Priority
3. Use the second dropdown to sort by Descending (highest-priority tasks listed first) or Ascending (lowest priority tasks listed first), and click the blue button to Apply
4. If you want to further Filter your task list, click the Filter button in the top-left of the page to expose the full set of Task filters