The Process Behind Lead Requests
When you request leads from Apollo quite a few steps are followed to get you your emails. Here's the method behind it all:
1. You request leads from Apollo.
2. We attempt to automatically verify emails for these leads with our proprietary algorithms (our code).
3. We return all the emails we could find with this code - these are Verified emails. You will be charged data credits for each of these.
- Note: If you request to enrich a lead that already has an email, and we automatically verify the same email, we will still charge you a d cataredit.
4. We also return emails that our code couldn’t fully verify, but that we could guess with a 60%-90% confidence. You will NOT be charged any credits for these Guessed emails. You can choose whether or not you want to send emails to these guessed emails whenever you add them to a sequence, more info on that here. We will also tell you our confidence in each email if you hover over the email icon:
5. At the end of the lead request process, we will also refund you for any Unavailable emails you requested that we could not find. Additionally, we will refund you for any verified emails that Bounce when you send an email to that address within 30 days of requesting the contact, so you only spend data credits on verified emails that you successfully email.