You Can Now Edit the Actual Content of Individual Emails That Couldn't be Sent (for Any Reason) for Quicker Correcting and Resending
This can be especially useful when an email doesn't send because of a Missing Snippet for a particular Contact. You can now click to edit that email content and replace the missing snippet with text specific to the Contact you're engaging and then resend the email right away.
1. Navigate to Sequences in the left main menu
2. Select any individual Sequence from your list of Sequences
3. Click to view the Emails tab of that Sequence and, under that tab, click to view the Not Sent section
4. Click any individual email
5. That will pop up a modal where you can edit the Apollo User you're sending From, Subject Line, and actual body of your email, then Force Resend right away or Edit delivery schedule to confirm when you want to resend it later.
Note: Any changes you make to these emails auto-save as you make them.
Article is closed for comments.