Log the Outcome of Each Call Your Team Has
Call dispositions are how you record what happened in a call, regardless of what that was. This is important for keeping track of each call you have, so you know how to proceed with any subsequent interactions. These can also sync to your CRM of choice, so setting them properly is key.
Where do I Create New Dispositions?
- Head to Settings > Calls
- Click +Add Disposition in the top right
- Set a name for the new disposition and choose whether this maps to "Connected" or "Not Connected"
- "Connected" means the call went through to the desired contact, and they will be marked as "Finished" from the sequence that this call was in
- "Not Connected" means you didn't reach the contact you wanted (the call could still connect, but if you didn't reach who you wanted it should be "Not Connected") and they will continue on to the next step of the sequence
- Click Add Disposition to save it
When do I Set a Call Disposition?
In short, this happens after every call you have, like so:
You can also edit the disposition of a call later in the Calls section:
Which Call Dispositions Should I Have?
What you want to track is of course up to you, but there are a few things that are generally good to have:
- Not Interested
- Left Voicemail
- No Answer
- Gave Demo
- Bad Number
- Gatekeeper (for when you get a receptionist or something like that)