How to Get Quick, Easy Support with Apollo's Support Team
- Average Response Times are being slashed to new record lows for Apollo (down from 12+ hours to less than 2) - if we can't help right away, don't worry, we'll be replying as soon as we can
- Operating Hours are Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM PST, but submit a ticket any time day or night to reserve your place in our queue and we'll get you a reply ASAP when we're next in-office
- No matter where you submit your issue, our replies will land in your email as soon as they're sent (unless we're live-chatting with you, more on that below)
- Expedite getting the answers you need by being as specific as possible with your questions, describing where and what you're asking about/running into with as much detail as you can manage, and including screenshots whenever possible
Where to Get Support When You Need It
1. Visit the Help Center and Resources in the top Right Help Icon
Roll over the ? icon in the upper-right of your Apollo App to reveal a new dropdown with a link directly to our new and improved interactive Support Center (Knowledgebase).
We're adding new content every day based on the real questions customers are asking, so it's always worth a search to see if we have the answers you need.
Try searching the entire Support Center in the search field at the top of the page, or click into any of our Categories to browse the guides, how-to's, and FAQs for those particular topics.
If our articles don't have what you're looking for, our Support Widget is also at the bottom-right of all our Support Center pages so you can Contact Us right away.
The Support Center is publicly accessible anytime at https://support.apollo.io/hc/en-us
2. Use the Support Widget to Quick Search the Help Center or Submit a Question
At the bottom-right corner of your Apollo App to get a new all-in-one experience.
When you first open the widget, type your question or issue into the search field and hit Enter on your keyboard or click the magnifying glass icon.
This will automatically show you the top-3 most relevant Support Articles for that search (you can click "View More" to see the top-10).
Click any of the Article titles to view the full content in the Widget without leaving the page you're on (you can click "View original Article" to view it in our Support Center in a new tab).
If our Articles don't have the answers you need, simply click the grey button below the articles in the widget to Contact Us - this allows you to submit your issue, which will be answered ASAP on a first come, first served basis within 1 business day (typically in 4 hours or less)
If any Support Specialists are currently available, the Contact Us button will automatically appear as Live Chat instead, and we'll be able to help you right away.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, which automatically generates a support request for you
We're happy to help you out! 🙌