Table of Contents
- The Apollo Knowledge Base Layout
- The Apollo Knowledge Base Search Bar
- Knowledge Base Navigation
- What if I'm still stuck?
While Apollo has a dedicated Technical Support team to help meet our customers's needs, it is beneficial for you to understand how to use the Apollo Knowledge Base for self-service support before you open a ticket. The Knowledge Base is a great resource, especially if you need basic troubleshooting or instruction on how to use a specific feature or Apollo capability. The Knowledge Base is designed to answer your questions quickly and thoroughly and save you time.
The following contains information to resolve your questions as quickly as possible.
The Apollo Knowledge Base Layout
More than likely, the answer to your question is already in the Apollo Knowledge Base. The Knowledge Base contains articles and how-to guides, divided into categories:
- Get Started
- Learn how to set-up your Apollo.io account and configure the basic settings required to use the platform. New users should start here to familiarize themselves with the Apollo platform.
- One-stop-shop for all articles about the features and functionality available in the Apollo.io platform and how to use them. This section covers more in-depth information about Apollo.
- Learn how to integrate Apollo.io with various third-party-platforms and tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zapier.
- Use Cases
- Explore real-world solutions to real-world problems using the Apollo.io platform.
- Learn how to troubleshoot various issues in the Apollo.io platform and some of the frequently asked questions received by the Apollo.io Technical Support team. If you are having issues, this is a great starting point. Check this section to see if your question already has an answer.
- Release Notes
- Learn about new upgrades, improvements, and bug fixes to the Apollo.io platform.
The Apollo Knowledge Base Search Bar
The search bar on the Apollo Knowledge Base homepage provides you with a way to find articles using keywords. In addition to article titles, the results show you where in the knowledge base the article is. This makes it easy to find related articles in the future.
If the results you expect are not in the preview, hit Return on your keyboard to load a full list of results.
Sometimes your search will result in too many hits, and you'll need to narrow down your search to find what you need.
The search functionality should help you find the information you need.
Knowledge Base Navigation
Navigation in the knowledge base starts with the category of the article. For example, you can click Get Started to view the articles for initial setup for Apollo.
This displays you the most popular articles first; however, you can click the red text to show all of the articles in the section.
In addition, within an article, there is a list of articles in the same section.
What if I'm still stuck?
On the off chance that you can't find the answer to your question on the Apollo Knowledge Base, the Apollo Technical Support team is available to help you at almost every time of the day.