While it is possible to store multiple email addresses on a single contact, only one email address can be used to reach out to them, which is the standard "email" field. Any other email addresses would need to be stored as custom fields. If you wanted to use those emails stored as custom fields you'd need to replace the standard "email" field with those other addresses to make Apollo email that address, as we only ever send email to that standard field.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Apollo Show a Job Change When The Contact Hasn't Changed Companies?
- Why Do I See Contacts That I Didn't Add to Apollo?
- What Happens if I Have Multiple Rules With the Same Trigger?
- What Happens to Corporate and Work Phone Numbers When a Contact’s Company/Account Changes?
- Company Name Vs. Associated Account Name for a Contact
- Does Apollo Support Special Characters?
- Can I Have More than One Email for a Contact?
- Why Do I Have Contacts with No Name?
- What Happens If I Delete a Contact?
Article is closed for comments.