If you have an ongoing sequence and you want to delete a step that still has active contacts in it, what happens to them? In short, they move on to the next active step, or, if this was the last step, they will be finished in the sequence. Here's what happens with a contact who was scheduled in a deleted step - they end up not getting sent the message from the first step and are then scheduled in the following step:
Articles in this section
- Does Apollo Send Messages on Holidays?
- How Do I Resume a Bounced Contact in a Sequence?
- What Type of Emails Can I Mark as Interested?
- Why Does My Email Show the Same Open Event More Than Once?
- What Happens If I Remove a Bounced Contact and Add Them Back into the Same Sequence?
- Are Action Items in Sequences Subject to my Sequence Sending Schedule?
- What Happens to Tasks When The Sequence or Step That Created Them Is Disabled?
- Can I View My Scheduled (To-Do) Tasks One-By-One In a Sequential Queue?
- Why do Exact Date/Time Sequences only send up to 30 emails per scheduled time slot?
- Can I Restart a Contact in a Sequence?