If you have an ongoing sequence and you want to delete a step that still has active contacts in it, what happens to them? In short, they move on to the next active step, or, if this was the last step, they will be finished in the sequence. Here's what happens with a contact who was scheduled in a deleted step - they end up not getting sent the message from the first step and are then scheduled in the following step:
Articles in this section
- Restore an Archived Sequence
- How Do I Resume a Bounced Contact in a Sequence?
- Are Action Items in Sequences Subject to my Sequence Sending Schedule?
- Why do Exact Date/Time Sequences only send up to 30 emails per scheduled time slot?
- Can I Restart a Contact in a Sequence?
- What Determines the Default Blocked Contact Stages For My Sequences?
- What Does Sequence Status Mean?
- How Do Sequences Calculate Wait Times?
- How Do Call, Manual Email, and Task Steps Work in a Sequence?
- Does an Out of Office Auto-Reply Pause a Contact in a Sequence?