Our Robust Filtering Options Will Help You Find Exactly Who You're Looking For
1. Navigate to the Prospect page in the left-hand main navigation menu and search for either People or Companies across the top menu -
2. Use the filters on the left side to search for the people or companies that match the search signals you know or want to explore. You can use any of the filters shown below -
3. Once you've filtered for the types of leads you're after, use the checkboxes next to each to select individual leads or use the drop-down menu at the top to:
- "Select (the current) Page" of leads
- "Select All" leads that match your current filters
- "Select (a specific number of) people" (leads) from that search result
- Use the checkbox at the bottom of the drop-down menu if you want to select a limited number of people (leads) per company
4. To reveal contact information and use your lead credits, click Export, Add to Contact Lists, or click the email icon to the right of any individual lead.
Important Note: Clicking Export or Add to Contacts Lists will use your lead credits on anyone who is selected in the list.
- Add to Contact Lists: Uses your lead credits on the selected leads and adds them to your contacts list. You can group them by a list of your choice to easily identify the particular set of leads in the future.
- Export: Uses your lead credits on the selected leads and exports them in a CSV file.
Important Note: If we cannot find an accurate email for a given lead, we will not charge you a lead credit for them.