Try These Steps If You're Experiencing Issues with Our Web App's UX or UI
1. Hard refresh your browser. This clears the browser's cache for a specific page, and will often fix intermittent issues with the web app. The shortcut for this is Command+Shift+R (Mac) OR Ctrl+F5 (PC).
2. Make sure Google Chrome is up-to-date by typing
chrome://settings/help in the browser's address bar. The page that follows will either say you're up to date, or prompt you to update and relaunch.
3. If Google Chrome is up-to-date and a hard refresh doesn't resolve the issue, try completely restarting it next. Make sure to save whatever work you are doing and first, and then quit/relaunch the browser.
5. Double check that only one instance of Apollo is open in Chrome.
6. Check what other extensions you have running in your Chrome Settings. We have seen some compatibility issues with particular extensions, and the reported list is currently:
- Salesforce IQ
- Persist IQ
Unfortunately, in situations like this there isn't anything that we can do to stop the interference. Our recommendation is to temporarily turn off or completely remove the interfering extension, whitelist the website you're having problems on (if the extension offers this functionality), or operate them in separate Chrome Profiles.
- Note: To test whether another extension is causing problems, navigate to
chrome://extensions, and give the Apollo extension permission to run in incognito mode -
- From there, open a new incognito window (command + shift + N in Chrome), log in to Apollo, and then log in to either Gmail or Salesforce to test whether the extension works. If it does, then that's a sign one of your other extensions is causing issues.
If those steps don't clear up the issue, please contact us through the (?) Support widget below or email email@example.com.