If you delete a contact in Apollo that was initially created from SFDC sync (pull), if you manually pull that contact/lead from SFDC to Apollo once again, it will restore the previously deleted Apollo Contact. In other words, rather than creating a new Apollo Contact, we'll restore the matching deleted one if it's the same Salesforce Contact.
Similarly, if you update an SFDC contact/lead that has been deleted in Apollo, we will restore and update the original Apollo contact, rather than creating a brand new one.
This article contains the following sections:
Manually Pull Leads/Contacts to Apollo
If you've deleted a set of Contacts from Apollo and want to re-sync your Apollo Contact List with your current database of Contacts/Leads in Salesforce, use the instructions below to manually pull the records:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Click on the Integrations option.
- Find Salesforce and click on the View button on the right-hand side.
- At the Pull Records (Salesforce > Apollo) section, click on the View button at the right-hand side.
- Then, over the Contacts/Leads tab, click on the button Pull all Salesforce Leads/Contacts to Apollo Contacts.
- Also, make sure that you have the setting For Contacts and Leads that are pulled from Salesforce, do you want to show them in Apollo? set to Yes.
Confirm Contacts Synced with Salesforce
You can confirm if an Apollo Contact was requested from Apollo, imported via CSV upload, imported from LinkedIn, or via your CRM integration (Salesforce) by opening the contact, go to the Activities tab, and scroll to the first activity on the list.