Divvy Up Your Apollo Account's Lead Credits Among Your Users However You Please
Your team has an annual allotment of lead credits, but you don't want your team to burn through them any faster or slower than you desire. You can apply lead credit limits to some, all, or none of your users so each has the appropriate allotment for their role. There are two components to this:
1. Applying your limits to your users in your Apollo App's Settings (more on that below), and…
2. Having your desired refresh timeframe for your credit limits on the back-end of your Apollo App setup - this is based on what was negotiated in your contract and how often you are billed (which the Apollo team can help you with, contact us if you're not sure what your billing period is and/or if you'd like to update it).
So, let's look at how to apply these limits:
Apply Lead Credit Usage Limits to each user
- Go to Settings > Users
- Click into each user to whom you'd like to apply credit usage limits in the "Credit Limit" field
- Note: If you leave the "Credit Limit" field empty, that user can arbitrarily use any of the team's lead credits available in this contract term – so if you have 10,000 lead credits per year released upfront, that user can use any of the 10,000 lead credits at any time.
- Leave the field blank OR apply the limit, and click Save
If you want to change the Release Schedule for your lead credits
First see your release schedule in Settings > Credit Usage
You can see the schedule start and next credit refresh date.
You either have a monthly, quarterly, or annual lead credit release schedule.
If you need this to change so your designated credit limits apply to a new timeframe, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can connect you with someone who can chat with you about your contract and how we can renegotiate how and when you pay to get your credits released.