Manage Your General Login, Mailboxes and Voice Settings in Apollo
Navigate to You > General Settings to manage your Account Info, Email Settings, Custom User Field and Chrome Extension Settings.
Manage your basic account info:
- Update your first name, last name and prefix
- Update your Apollo login email address and password
- Update your permission profile
- Apply Territories
- Update your credit limit
- Connect to your CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- If you have your Apollo App integrated with Salesforce, you can link your individual Salesforce User login on this page. Keep in mind that's useful for syncing things like Contact ownership and territories correctly, but you still need to provide a Salesforce admin login in your main Salesforce Settings.
Manage your Apollo email settings:
- Manage your linked mailboxes
- Manage your sending limits under each linked mailbox
- Set up your email signatures under each linked mailbox
- Enable an opt-out message after your signature
- Enable email click tracking
- We don't enable it by default because it has proven to negatively affect email delivery rates. Read more about email click tracking here.
Click the Mailboxes tab to manage your mailbox(es) and mailbox settings:
- Link your mailbox(es)
- Before you can manage your sending limits and email signature for your mailbox(es), you'd need to first link your mailbox to Apollo. Follow our guide to link your mailbox.
Once you've linked your mailbox(es), you can click on the mailbox to access your Mailbox Settings and manage your sending limits and email signature for that linked mailbox:
Navigate to You > Mailboxes > Mailbox > Mailbox Settings to manage your sending limits and email signature:
- Set your daily sending limit and hourly limit
- We recommend setting a sending limit to help prevent you from getting suspended from your email service provider. Read more about sending limits here.
- Set your email signature
- If your linked mailbox is with Google, we will automatically pull your email signature from your Gmail account when you first link your mailbox. We also give you the option to edit your email signature in Apollo, but it will not be synced to your Gmail signature. In this case, you'd need to select "Pull Signature from Gmail" to restore your Gmail signature.
Our Voice feature allows you to answer, make and record calls from within Apollo. You have the option to bridge your Apollo calls to your personal phone number or use VoIP via your Apollo phone number. When selecting for your Apollo phone number, you have the option to choose a number with your local area code. Read more about local phone numbers here.
Navigate to You > Voice to get your Apollo phone number and manage your voice settings:
- Get your Apollo phone number
- Before you can make calls in Apollo, you'd need to first get a phone number. Follow our guide to set this up.
Gmail Chrome Extension Settings
If you use our Chrome Extension, you can access your Gmail Chrome Extension Settings on this page (in addition to within your gmail mailbox, as always).
These are the same settings in your mailbox and from this page, you can control these defaults for how the extension works with your user connection:
Manage Custom User Field Values
- Create Custom User Fields
- Select "Manage Fields" to access the Settings > User Custom Fields page to add and update your personal values for the custom user fields in your Apollo App
Be Sure to Save!
Whenever you make an update to your Settings, be sure to click on "Save" to confirm changes.
Article is closed for comments.