When Filtering by Location Is Too Specific, the Timezone Filter Allows You to Make a Much Broader Search
This filter is available in both the Contacts tab and Tasks tab, and there are 12 timezones that we currently support:
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- London (GMT+1)
- Paris (GMT+2)
- Athens (GMT+3)
- Australia Western Standard Time (GMT+8)
- Australia Central Standard Time (GMT +9:30)
- Australia Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10)
Note that it isn't currently possible to directly filter accounts by timezone (only location), but you can indirectly do this by viewing the accounts that correspond to the contacts in a given timezone (shown below). This will then return any account that has at least one contact in the timezone you're filtering for.
Filtering your tasks by timezone allows you to more easily engage prospects at their ideal time.
Article is closed for comments.