Any time you request a contact from Apollo, there is a chance that our manual fulfillment team might return a guessed email (you can find more about the email statuses here). If that's the case, you have the option to choose if you would like to synchronize these emails from Apollo to Salesforce.
This article contains the following sections:
Verify Contacts with Guessed Emails
To identify any saved contacts that have Guessed Emails, follow the steps below:
- Go to the People page, and click on the Saved link, at the top center menu.
- At the Filters section, go to the Contact Filters and click on More to expand the list.
- Find the Contact Email filter on the list and check the box for Guessed.
- You'll see in the results list that the email icons have question marks to reflect the "Guessed" status.
By default, contacts that have guessed emails, such as those in the list above, will not push to Salesforce because it is not data that we could verify as correct.
Push Guessed Emails to Salesforce
If you are messaging, sequencing, or calling these contacts in Apollo, however, then you will want to override this default behavior and choose to synchronize these contacts even if they have guessed emails.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Click on the Integrations option.
- Find Salesforce and click on the View button on the right-hand side.
- At the Push Records (Apollo > Salesforce) section click on the View button at the right-hand side.
- Over the Contacts/Leads tab, scroll down to the bottom and find the option Do you want to push guessed emails into Salesforce?.
- Click on Yes to enable this.
- Once you're done modifying the settings, click on Save, at the right-upper corner.