Utilize Power-Ups for Gmail, Salesforce, Linkedin, and Access All of Apollo in a Separate Window
Features Everywhere You Go
Direct Access to Apollo as a Separate Window
- Clicking the Apollo Extension icon on any webpage opens a separate window to the right of your screen, and pushes your current window over. This allows us to optimize the extension's core functions, which noticeably improves overall performance. The extension window also contains your full Apollo App, in addition to specialized functions for Gmail, Linkedin, Salesforce, and company websites (detailed more below).
Fully Expand the Extension Window to See All of Apollo
- Once expanded, you will have access to everything that Apollo offers without having to click between tabs.
Available When Viewing Any Page in Gmail
- Real time desktop notifications (available when viewing any page on Chrome).
- Access to add, edit, and create existing and new Apollo email templates within your Gmail email composer.
- Schedule Gmail to send emails exactly when you want with a sleek and informative scheduling popup.
- Create reminders to follow-up on (already sent) messages that will then bump important threads to the top of your Gmail inbox exactly when you next want to check on them.
- Click to call phone numbers in email signatures via the Apollo dialer.
- Turn email tracking on or off for any individual email you send from Gmail.
- Settings dropdown in your Gmail mailbox with a shortcut to the lead selector, and expanded options if your Apollo app is integrated with Salesforce.
- Automatic creation of convenient email folders for keeping track of all of your recently opened, scheduled, follow-up, and snoozed emails.
Available When Viewing Any Page on Linkedin
- Request a company from Apollo by viewing their Linkedin profile.
- Request leads from Apollo in bulk when viewing a list of people on Linkedin
- Request a lead from Apollo by viewing their Linkedin profile.
Note: This is an add-on feature that must be purchased separately. Contact your CSM for more details.
Available When Viewing Any Page on Salesforce
- View any contact or account in Salesforce and use the Apollo extension sidebar to automatically view their full Apollo contact/account profile and add them to sequences, create and/or log new tasks, assign and/or complete calls, and more!
- One-click shortcuts to view account or lead/contact profiles in the Apollo sidebar or call any phone number listed in Salesforce via the Apollo web dialer without leaving the page.
- Bulk import contacts/leads from SFDC to Apollo.
- Turn Salesforce email logging on or off for any individual email you send from Gmail.
- Search for leads/contacts and create a lead or contact in Salesforce for anyone who emails you in Gmail.
Company Prospecting Power-Ups
Available When Viewing the Website for a Company in Apollo's Database
- Add the company to Apollo (as an account).
- View the account in Apollo, if it has already been added.
Updating to the New Extension
If you don't already have the extension, then go here to download it and begin using these features right away. If you already have the extension and Chrome doesn't automatically update it to the latest version (2.x.x), however, then you may need to manually update it instead. Here's how to do that:
- Go to Extensions (here) in chrome:
- Click the toggle at the top right to turn on 'Developer mode':
- Click Update - and you’re good to go!
If you're still having trouble updating to the new extension, please reach out to email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help get things situated.