Utilize Power-Ups for Gmail, Salesforce, Linkedin, and access all of Apollo while you work
The Apollo Chrome extension powers up many of the tools you use everyday, increasing your efficiency while using Linkedin, Gmail, and Salesforce without disrupting your existing workflow. Find new prospects in LinkedIn, including direct mobile numbers from the largest database of mobile numbers on the market. Streamline your time sending emails from within your Gmail inbox with access to your Apollo email templates, and set follow-up reminders. Take actions on Apollo contacts from within Salesforce itself, allowing you to take quick actions without leaving the page you were already on.
First, make sure to download the Chrome extension!
Available When Viewing Any Page on Linkedin
While viewing individual prospects or lists of prospects in LinkedIn, you can:
- See all the information Apollo has on them either embedded directly into the page, or, for a more detailed view, in the separate Apollo sidebar
- Request their email address and save them to Apollo
- Email the contact through Apollo directly
- Request their Direct Dial phone number
- Make a phone call through Apollo
- Edit their information in Apollo
- If you are using the Outreach integration, add them to an Outreach sequence
Available while in a Gmail window
The Apollo Chrome extension adds powerful new features to Gmail, including:
- Email tracking
- Real-time desktop notifications (available when viewing any page on Chrome)
- Scheduling reminders for you when there is no reply to a sent email by default
- While composing a message, add, edit existing and new Apollo email templates
- Automatic creation of convenient email folders for keeping track of all of your recently opened, tracked emails, and follow-ups.
- If you have Salesforce linked to Apollo you can also:
- Log all outgoing emails to Salesforce by default
- Automatically log emails to the most recent opportunity tied to the company the person you are emailing works for
Available When Viewing Any Page on Salesforce
- View any contact or account in Salesforce and use the Apollo extension sidebar to automatically view their full Apollo contact/account profile and add them to sequences, create and/or log new tasks, assign and/or complete calls, and more!
- One-click shortcuts to view account or lead/contact profiles in the Apollo sidebar or call any phone number listed in Salesforce via the Apollo web dialer without leaving the page.
- Search for leads/contacts and create a lead or contact in Salesforce for anyone who emails you in Gmail.
You can also take bulk actions via the new embedded buttons you will see when viewing a list:
Fully Expand the Extension Window to See All of Apollo
Once expanded, you will have access to the full Apollo app without having to click between tabs.
If you're having any trouble with the extension, please reach out to email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help get things situated.