We're Performing Scheduled System Maintenance to Enhance Apollo's Security & Stability
- Our technical teams are hard at work making core system updates and upgrades to tangibly enhance Apollo's uptime, performance, and security as quickly as possible.
- We're implementing some big improvements this weekend that may or may not require some temporary downtime for your Apollo App between 7:30 and 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- If you have emails scheduled to send in this particular window, they may not be sent at that time. However, they will not be lost, and we will have them queued to send after the downtime, within your existing sequence sending schedules.
- There is a roughly 80% likelihood that your Apollo App will not experience any downtime during this timeframe and you can continue to use it as usual, though you may notice some actions in your App taking longer to load than usual.
- There is a 20% likelihood we will have to initiate temporary downtime during that period, in which case you'll see the following temporary page and can rest assured you will be able to resume your work in your Apollo App promptly at 11:59 PM:
As always, feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.