Important: This feature is currently in private beta testing, so write in to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to request access to it prior to its release to all our customers.
Table View Allows You to Build Customized and Sortable Layouts for Your Records
Accessing Table View
To access table view, click the button on any of the following pages:
- The Contacts page (shown below)
- The Accounts page
- Prospect Searcher > People
- Prospect Searcher > Companies
Using Table View
Sorting by Specific Columns
Columns with a button can sort their values in ascending or descending order. They are:
- Contact Name (only available in the Contacts page and Prospect Searcher > People page)
- Company Name
- Created Date
It is not yet possible to sort any other columns in Table View, but note that you can still access additional sorting options with the sorting modal (available in all pages):
Opening the Sidebar
To open the sidebar for a record, click on the empty area in one of their cells. To close it, either click the empty area of the same record, or navigate to the sidebar and click the -> button (shown below):
- Note: While the sidebar is open, clicking the empty area of another record's cell will show the sidebar for that record instead.
Customizing Table View
Adding and Removing Columns
By default, the Contacts and Prospect Searcher > People pages show:
- Contact Last Activity
- Contact Owner
While the Accounts and Prospect Searcher > Companies pages show:
- Account Stage
- Account Owner
To modify these, click on the Columns button at the far right of the name column (shown in the GIF below). This will open the column manager. With it, you can remove any of the aforementioned default columns, and can also add any of our non-default columns (such as 'Contact Stage', as shown in the GIF). Any custom fields you create (detailed here) will be available as columns as well.
- Note: There is no limit to the number of columns that you can add, as we will present the option to scroll left and right when there are too many to fit on your screen.
Adjusting the Order of Your Columns
To adjust which columns are displayed first/last, open the column manager (available in the Columns button) and then click-to-drag the columns to their intended locations:
Resizing the Width of Specific Columns
If you want to tighten up your columns so you can see as much information as possible, you can do that by hovering over the dividing line for any column. Once the adjustment icon appears (shown in the GIF below), you will be able to drag the column left or right:
- Note: You cannot make a column thinner than its biggest value.