Leverage our powerful Chrome extension while in Gmail
Opening the Apollo Chrome extension while you are composing a message or viewing an email will show you information about that contact stored in Apollo. If you do not have this person in Apollo you can add them as well.
In addition, by clicking on the Apollo button in the top right of your Gmail page you can adjust your Gmail extension settings, including:
- Enabling and disabling email tracking and the extra email tools the extension provides
- Real-time desktop notifications (available when viewing any page on Chrome)
- Scheduling reminders for you when there is no reply to a sent email by default
- If you have Salesforce linked to Apollo you can also:
- Log all outgoing emails to Salesforce by default
- Automatically log emails to the most recent opportunity tied to the company the person you are emailing works for
While composing a message, we provide you with many extra tools and options that Gmail does not:
- Access to add, edit, and create existing and new Apollo email templates within your Gmail email composer.
- Create reminders to follow-up on already sent messages that will then bump important threads to the top of your Gmail inbox exactly when you next want to check on them.
- Turn email tracking on or off for any individual email you send from Gmail.
- Automatic creation of convenient email folders for keeping track of all of your recently opened, tracked emails, and follow-ups.
Top Ways to Use Apollo
Prospect in Apollo Database
Prospect in LinkedIn
Email & Call Prospects at Scale
Auto-Sync Data with Your CRM
Gmail: Track, Template, Auto-Log and More
Standardize Your Sales Team’s Process