An updated contacts UI to provide you with a more efficient, streamlined experience
We've updated our Contact/Lead UI so you can utilize all of Apollo's powerful features in a much more organized and easier to use interface. You'll still have access to everything in the previous UI, as well as some additional upgraded features.
When you first visit the new Contact/Lead UI, you can take a tour, which is highly recommended.
Here is an overview of the new layout:
Note you can hover over pieces of information in the display to get additional options, like editing or copying.
- Basic Contact Information and Actions - Here you'll find some basic contact info, plus some basic actions you can take: Add Contact to a Sequence, Prospect their email (if you do not yet have it), as well as other miscellaneous actions under "More"
Note there are also quick links to any linked platforms for this contact - including LinkedIn, Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Salesloft, etc
You can also see the lists the contact belongs to, as well as add them to additional lists.
- Location and Engagement Information - The contacts location information, as well as the owner in Apollo and some basic engagement information (emails to and from this contact)
Hover over most details to edit the information.
- Contact Details - The contacts email and phone number(s)
Hover over a detail for the option to copy it to your clipboard
You can also choose to edit or delete some details.
- Insights - Research is where we house the most information, in a layout that you can customize by clicking Edit Layout in the top right of the card. You can also navigate to other tabs to view additional information about the contact/lead
- Research: A customizable set of information pulled from Apollo's vast database. Explore all of the options by creating your own layout!
- Existing Contacts: View other contacts at this company you have already own in Apollo
- Sequences: View the sequences this contact is in and past sequences they've been in
- Custom Fields: View and edit all of the custom fields you have for this contact
- Opportunities: View any opportunities this contact is a part of
- Activities and Tasks - This card contains all actions taken on both the Contact and the Account the Contact belongs to. You can switch between the Contact and Account with the tabs at the top of the card. You can also log notes, calls, action items, and tasks.
- Similar People and Similar Companies - As long as you have enough people and companies stored in Apollo, we will surface similar people and companies here